[Phoenix-pm] Interest in a Perl 101 Presentation

Douglas E. Miles doug at veritablesoftware.com
Wed May 15 13:15:11 PDT 2013

One more chance to express interest in a Perl 101 Presentation. Also,
regulars: how likely would you be to show up for a Perl 101 even though
you know it all? :P I figured I'd use the change of venue to see if we
can recruit some more members. Both groups please reply to me. If you
replied the first time, you don't need to again. Thanks!