[Phoenix-pm] Future Presentations

Douglas E. Miles doug at veritablesoftware.com
Thu Mar 7 12:24:39 PST 2013

As always, I'm putting out a request for volunteers to present. I'd also
like to see requests of presentations you guys would like to see. That
way someone who knows something about a request won't think "that's
boring" or "everybody knows about that". So I'll lead by example:

  * I'd love to see a presentation on XS
  * I've been sort of following the Modern Perl movement, but it would
    be great to see someone put it all together

See, now that wasn't that hard, was it? ;)