[Phoenix-pm] Meeting 08/01/2013 6:45 PM

Douglas E. Miles doug at veritablesoftware.com
Wed Jul 31 16:36:44 PDT 2013

See you Thursday! Please RSVP if you haven't already*

Please note that this meeting is at Ticketmaster. I need all RSVPs by
Wednesday 07/31/2013 by noon.*

Doug Miles will be presenting "Regular Expressions: Friend or Foe?".
I'll briefly cover the basics of regular expressions, but will also
cover more advanced usage and debugging. The meeting will be Thursday
08/01/2013 at 6:45 PM for pizza and 7:00 PM for the presentation. Please
RSVP so we know how much pizza to order...

Ticketmaster
1375 N Scottsdale Rd
Suite #200
Scottsdale, AZ 85257

The cross-streets are Scottsdale Rd. just South of East McDowell Rd.
Here is a Google Map with location and parking information:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=200461628741882245806.0004cea13f6b44f7b068a&msa=0&ll=33.465219,-111.922118&spn=0.001748,0.003484

You may park on SkySong Blvd, between the two buildings or in any of the
uncovered parking to the North. Ticketmaster is on the second floor of
the South building.