[Phoenix-pm] July's Meeting

Scott Wessels swessels at usgn.net
Thu Jun 28 19:39:07 PDT 2012

I wouldn't be in attendance for the 5th, but I would be for the 12th.

Scott

"Douglas E. Miles" <doug at veritablesoftware.com> wrote:

All hail Liquid Web! If you want, let's count on me presenting in July. That way you don't have to be in a bind one way or the other. I'll just prepare as if the meeting is on the 5th (which means I have some work to do), and give people a few days to chime in. Sound good?