[Phoenix-pm] Job Opportunity

Douglas E. Miles doug at veritablesoftware.com
Thu Jan 12 20:13:26 PST 2012

The first email had "is" and the email address run together. Sorry about
that.

Greg Youngblood wanted me to pass on this job opportunity to all of you:

The place I'm with is looking for another Perl developer. The company is
in San Francisco and we have a few developers in the Phoenix area, with
others scattered from east to west coast. In Phoenix we work from home.
We communicate using Jabber/XMPP and Skype mostly. We're working on a
mobile payment system. We're using nginx, MySQL, and Dancer.

If anyone is interested in more details or just wants to send their
resume, my email is gregory at youngblood.me.