[Phoenix-pm] Presentation for February

Douglas E. Miles doug at veritablesoftware.com
Thu Jan 13 17:32:31 PST 2011

I talked to a couple of you last year about presenting in February. I'll
leave names out to protect the innocent (and not so innocent :) ). So if
you were one of the people I talked to, please get back to me off list:
doug at veritablesoftware.com, and let me know where you stand with your
presentation status. Tentatively, the meeting should be Feb. 3rd. As an
aside, my wife injured her knee over the holidays and is currently in
physical therapy and mostly unable to drive. This currently leaves me
with very little free time to work on important things like
presentations. ;) So, if you're thinking about taking the plunge, the
next couple of months would be a great time, and would help me out
greatly. :) If we don't end up with a presentation, we can discuss other
ideas. One I had was just picking your most interesting Perl project and
talking about it for 5 minutes or so, or just war stories from the
trenches. No slides or preparation needed. I'm also thinking that it
might be interesting to open presentations up to related technologies,
like web servers, databases, caching servers, etc. What do you think?
Give me your feedback, and more importantly your presentation ideas! :D
See you in February!