[Phoenix-pm] Perl developer opportunity

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Tue Apr 5 11:45:52 PDT 2011

Brent,

If you don't mind sendmail, I've used Mail::Sendmail for quite a while and it works like a charm. You create a hash with all the bits of the email you want to send (To, From, Subject, content, attachments, etc.) and then the module takes care of sending it through sendmail or to an SMTP server.

http://search.cpan.org/~mivkovic/Mail-Sendmail-0.79/

Don't be scared by the 2003 release date. Sendmail itself hasn't changed that much since then either. :-)

-- Mike
Mike Friedman | HighWire Press, Stanford Univ | friedman at highwire.stanford.edu