[Phoenix-pm] Bob Lindley's Question

Erik Tank lefthandskeletonkey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 18:58:23 PDT 2010

I thought it was Tkx.  I'm running Wubi on my laptop (yes one of these days
I'll nuke Windows and install real Ubuntu) and I couldn't get it to install
with a combination of CPAN and apt-get.  I only spent about 30 minutes on
it.  If Bob could post some sample code that might help in figuring out what
needs to be installed.

Erik

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Douglas E. Miles <doug at veritablesoftware.com