[Phoenix-pm] Doug Miles Strikes Back

intertwingled intertwingled at qwest.net
Sat May 29 06:28:15 PDT 2010

Yes, but before we get back to the topic, I want to make sure we are all
on the same page.  I am severely bipolar. Scottie knows this, I don't
know why he didn't mention it.  I wasn't diagnosed until I was 45.
Hell, I didn't even know what bipolar WAS until I was 45.  I went to see
a psych because I thought I was depressed, but two independent
psychiatrists immediately diagnosed me with bipolar illness.

I am not going to make any excuses and I am most definitely not going to
apologize to Scottie, billn, or any other man or woman, for my behaviour
before or after I got diagnosed.  billn you can go straight to Hell.
You too, Scottie. =)  In fact, all of you can go straight to Hell. =)

The important thing is that I got diagnosed and now I am on medication
that has brought the bipolar illness somewhat under control.  Bipolar
illness cannot be cured, it can only be controlled.  I am on a good
combination of medications now but I still have some hypomania and
depression, I still get hypomanic and anxiety attacks, and I can be a
bit of an asshole.  On that last one I don't know if it is because I am
bipolar or I am just an asshole. =)

I am very lucky as a Veteran of the United States Air Force to qualify
for health care under the VA system, otherwise I would not be able to
afford my medications.

I am a good person.

Have a nice day.

Tony

Bill Lindley wrote:
> Back to the topic, I am ready for a meeting.
>
> \\/

I always have coffee when I watch radar!