[Phoenix-pm] bye Tony / Re: Doug Miles Strikes Back

Bill Nash billn at billn.net
Fri May 28 13:09:25 PDT 2010

I wouldn't say Scott's alone in his viewpoint. I can't stand you
either, and you're the sole reason I don't show up at meetings or do
more than lurk in the local community. Your pattern is well
established, recognizable, and without fail, culminates in the same
excuses. Now that someone has said something about you, next will come
the part where you play the victim. This will likely continue until
someone else catches on, and then the 'I'm sorry's will start. It will
then die down for a bit, until enough time has passed that you've, and
maybe everyone else, has forgotten about the last episode and then it
will all begin anew.

- billn