[Phoenix-pm] bye Tony / Re: Doug Miles Strikes Back

Scott Walters scott at slowass.net
Fri May 28 12:46:16 PDT 2010

Hey all,

Insipid chatter that, as it draws you in, becomes more and more
confrontational and inappropriate has been a long standing pattern
for Tony.

He's slightly better in real life -- sometimes (and sometimes
worse).  He's far worse on IRC.  I've had him blocked in IRC
for quite some time now and don't miss him.  I write this so
you don't think me harsh, but if you start to feel uncomfortable
engaging him, please consider just blacklisting his email
address.  I'm doing this right now.

Feel free to contact me off the list if you'd like more
some background on this.

Sorry for the disruption.

-scott