[Phoenix-pm] Doug Miles Strikes Back

Scott Walters scott at slowass.net
Fri May 28 11:42:47 PDT 2010

I'm going to be pretty damn busy (missing sleep, in all likelihood)
leading up to YAPC.  Afterwards, if I survive, I'll certainly
report on it.  I also have a Lightning Talk from FrozenPerl that
mashes up Markov Chains, PPI, a genetic algorithm, and a patchset
to Test::Harness that adds support for floating point test results
so tests can return shades of grey rather than "ok"/"not ok".
Markov Chains are trained from PPI and diddled by the genetic
algorithm which uses the floating point test scores as a genetic
fitness test and you can go to the beach and sip pina coladas
while Perl writes your code for you.  That could easily fill
30 minutes ;)  But that would probably be after YAPC in
about four weeks here.

-scott