[Phoenix-pm] Phoenix Linux Security Test Team HackFest "FreeIPA" Presentation TOMORROW 7/11/09 Saturday at Noon - The Foundation for Blind Children

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Jul 10 13:24:03 PDT 2009

Join the Penguins of the Desert as we welcome Steven Kaplan, MSC,
BSEE, CISSP for a quick tour through FreeIPA.

Phoenix Linux User Group PLUG also builds systems for The Foundation
for the Blind Children during fests.
This month we will be setting up Fedora 11 and Knoppix 6.0 systems for
the students at the school.

Bring your media, USB keys, as we will have a burning/build station so
you can make a pendrive toolkit or LiveCD/DVD:

BackTrack4
Knoppix 6.0
Ubuntu 9.4
DVL
Samari

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/658

1224 E. Northern, Phoenix, AZ - enter through the North doors from
Noon until around 3PM.

NOTE:  HackFest schedule is changing in August to the 2nd Saturday of
every month from 10:00 - 1:00PM.

Follow the signs.

http://www.obnosis.com/motivatebytruth/plug-hackfest.jpeg

August HackFest will be a Puppet Theatre - Bring your recipes!
We will welcome a special guest Dennis Kibbe Adjunct Teacher Mesa
Community College as a FLAG!

See my Linux Layer 8 Security July Article on Puppet at linuxgazette.com!

Watch for the linuxgazette.com August "Linux Layer 8 Security" feature
on Backtrack4 testing for users,
developers and administrators.

http://linuxgazette.net/164/kachold.html
--