[Phoenix-pm] OT - "Enterprise" content management systems

Douglas E. Miles perlguy at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 31 15:46:58 PST 2008

Thanks for the reply, Scott!  I'd love to do something custom, but I've
already been shot down.  Part of the problem is that the current system
we use was built in house in the late 90s.  Parts of it range from
horrible to broken. :)  Parts of our company are also on an "anything
but invented here" kick.  I think the best I can hope for in this
process is to influence which ECM system we get.  If that. :)