[Phoenix-pm] OT - Security/Developer Job {Was: Re: Phoenix-pm Digest, Vol 47, Issue 1}

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Mon Apr 7 14:11:00 PDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 12:45:34PM -0700, Clive Holloway wrote:
> Quick question though. Is this the place to state availability for
> work? I got laid off a couple of weeks ago.

Speaking of which... I have an off-topic non-perl job that an
acquaintance asked me to pass around. Anyone qualified and interested in
developing vulnerability stuff? The job is in Los Angeles. They'd like
local but will consider telecommute for a highly qualified candidate. If
this sounds like you or someone you know give me a ping and I'll get you
details. Alternatively, I can post the job to this list. This isn't a
headhunter thing, it's one of the senior people at an established biz.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/