[Phoenix-pm] Perl Job in Scottsdale available

Douglas E. Miles perlguy at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 14 20:30:01 PDT 2007

Mark Badolato wrote:
<SNIP>
> In other words, it was an accidental mistaken identity.  It happens.
> Given that other company's treatment of Scott in that email exchange,
> I don't blame him in the least bit for having the reaction he did.  I
> would be just as upset as he was.  However, given that there was a
> mistaken identity there, I felt it appropriate that I at least send a
> note to the list to clarify this, and "clear" Incentive Logic's name
> in this situation, as IL had nothing to do with it.

<SNIP>

I'm glad to hear that this was the case.  I interviewed for a position
at Incentive Logic, and found everyone there to be friendly and
professional.  It didn't work out for me (for reasons on my side, not on
theirs), but it seems like it would a great opportunity for someone.
And, no, they aren't paying me to say this. :)