[Phoenix-pm] PhxBUG Beer & BSD TONIGHT!

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Tue Sep 4 10:40:29 PDT 2007

It's too hot not to have beer, and I'm too ill prepared for a
presentation, so it's Beer & BSD time again.

We'll meet at Casey Moore's on 9th & Ash in Tempe, as usual. We sit
outside, close to the corner of 9th and Ash. I'll be wearing a t-shirt
with Puffy on the back. I'll be there by 7pm. I hope to see you there!

Last time we had some new people show up and not find us, so there were
two groups! I think it'd be more fun if we were all together, so I'll
repeat myself: We sit outside, close to the corner of 9th and Ash. I'll
be wearing a t-shirt with Puffy on the back. ;-)

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/