[Phoenix-pm] Meeting today, wed june 6, 2007 @ 7:00pm Mill's End

Derek Cline derek at ninth.org
Wed Jun 6 16:47:10 PDT 2007

I can't make it either, family event came up to see my wife off who's
going to be spending the next six weeks in Miami for work. I know
you're leaving too Brock, I was hoping to get to say goodbye in
person. Are you still up for meeting for lunch here in downtown? You
free tomorrow or Friday?

Regards,
-=Derek