[Phoenix-pm] Other UG's meetings? How about DCC 3?

Lorin Thwaits lthwaits at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 17:10:11 PDT 2007

Also here's something that may be worth crashing -- Desert Code Camp 3:

http://desertcodecamp.com/

It will be on September 15th, which is coincidentally the same day as
Software Freedom Day. http://softwarefreedomday.org/

There's already 72 confirmed sessions at DCC3, and if more get added we'll
open up Sunday the 16th as well.

At this point we just have one Perl session suggested, and no presenter for
it, so no signed up to actually run.  So there's lots of opportunity.  (Hey
Scott -- if you'd like to present an overview of what you saw at DefCon it
would be welcomed.  Wish I could go this year, but I'm knee-deep in a major
project.)

-Lorin