[Phoenix-pm] Other UG's meetings? Re: Meeting Wed?

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Mon Jul 30 18:58:40 PDT 2007

Okay, I'll take that as a great big fat "no".  Expected to at least
hear from a few of you weenies that were arguing against disbanding.

Oh well.  Maybe later.  In the mean time, I'll try to find time to
virtualize Phoenix.PM some more.  Oh, here's something neat that's
also time better spent than Perl isolationists gathering to
gossip about Microsoft:

http://freegeek.org/

We should do something like that!

Seriously though, anyone on this list going to other user
group's meetings who can report back on what might be a good venue
for us/me to crash?

I can also update the last at http://phoenix.pm.org/wiki/?PerlLinks
if people just mention them on the list.

Cheers,
-scott