[Phoenix-pm] Andy Lester coming just to speak for us! Vote onthe presentation topic

Benjamin Trussell benjamin.trussell at asu.edu
Wed Jan 31 16:18:40 PST 2007

As I've been a lurker lately though I did pledge (and I do intend to
fulfill that pledge), I'd have to go with Brock's choice of topics.
Mind you I'm also opting for this choice as a choice for my own sake,
since I'd like to hear the topic just to learn more about estimation and
consulting in general.

Could we by change meet on a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday (or a Sat or
Sun)?  I'm taking an evening class on Tuesday's and Thursday's this
semester.  And I realize of course that Andy Lester's schedule and the
group as a whole have a lot more to do with things than one person's
class schedule :-)

- Ben

Vote