[Phoenix-pm] phoenix.pm.org wants to aggregate your reddit, del.icio.us, twitter, LJ, myspace

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 2 08:08:57 PDT 2007

Perhaps the lack of response is because most of us don't have blogs?

I know that I don't. The interesting stuff I work on is either not
technically interesting (yet another class tied to a db table) or is
company proprietary. Not to mention that I don't have time to keep up
a simple home page, let alone write a blog with any regularity.

OTOH, I'm glad to see a blog aggregation service for interesting perl
stuff. It's nice to have everything in one place and it's a good way
to find blogs to read that I don't already know about. I just don't
feel I have anything to contribute.

-- Mike

On Aug 1, 2007, at 10:39 PM, Scott Walters wrote:

> I want your Reddit, del.icio.us, Twitter, LiveJournal, MySpace, or
> use.perl.org RSS,
> RDF, or Atom feed, or the feed of whatever blog you use.
>
> I know not many people will read through *all* of the aggregated
> news but
> browsing through it would be a great way to discover other
> interesting Perl
> people and get to know other Perl programmers in the valley and
> just give
> us an excuse to interact with each other in general.
>
> If you're not sure how to find your RSS feed on your blog of
> choice, tell
> me where the HTML view of it is or tell me the site and your
> username and
> I'll try to find it for you.
>
> -scott

Michael Friedman                     HighWire Press
Phone: 650-725-1974                  Stanford University
FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>