[Phoenix-pm] [Job] Web Developer

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Mon Sep 11 15:08:39 PDT 2006

Greetings,

SWCA Environmental Consultants is looking for an entry-level web
programmer to aid in development and customization of in-house web based
applications. The company itself is growing rapidly, with 19 offices in
10 states. This position is in the Phoenix office. (see swca.com for our
soon-to-be-replaced website)

Here are some skill keywords we are looking for:

    * Web programming
          o PHP and/or Perl
          o HTML/CSS
          o Javascript and DHTML

    * Database programming
          o SQL
          o Report building
          o Knowledge of Oracle a plus

    * General
          o Knowledge of Linux/Unix command line tools a plus
          o Revision control usage a plus

The best candidate for this position will be interested in learning and
exploring new technologies and techniques to best complete tasks. They
will be working directly with our Senior Software Engineer (me!).

Contact me directly if you are interested or want more details. I'll
post a link to the official HR posting when it comes out (and that will
be posted to places like Craig's list, I just wanted to give it a shot
here first).

--Brock
awwaiid at thelackthereof.org