[Phoenix-pm] Meeting Announcement :)

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Thu Oct 26 21:03:31 PDT 2006

We are having our next meeting on Saturday at DesertCodeCamp :)

http://desertcodecamp.com/

We will have three perl-related talks,
* The Catalyst Framework (Christopher)
* Perl for the Beginning or Aspiring Clinically Insane Programmer (Scott)
* Perl Continuity: Create Web Applications Using Continuations (Brock)

I, being completely biased, am most interested in you attending the talk
on Continuity which will take place at 5:05pm. I (and Scott) have
presented various bits of it over the last few years, but this is the
real deal. This will be a prequel to a perl.com article, so I'll be
especially interested in feedback.

I don't think you _really_ need to register or anything, but it would
probably be nice for the hosts.

Of course, I could also re-present this at a perl-only meeting too.

--Brock