[Phoenix-pm] Only 24 slots for presenters remain at Desert CodeCamp

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Wed Oct 4 09:47:08 PDT 2006

Thanks for the heads-up, Lorin.

It's cool that the UAT hosts this. I didn't end up going to the last one
because they made me nervous through all the presentations on non-free
technologies. But it turned out really well (I hear), and even though
they actually advertise it does seem to be a community effort :)

So heck... let's present a perl topic or three!

What to present... hmm.

--Brock