[Phoenix-pm] Meeting - Wed Dec 6 @ 7:00pm - Scottsdale Community College

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Wed Nov 15 21:21:53 PST 2006

I've made arrangements with our friend Thurman over at Scottsdale
Community College for a meeting there on December 6th. Since we have a
good setup there with projector, internet, and whiteboard, we should
make the best of it.

Scott recently said that he'd be up to talk one of (or others):

* Constraint systems (solve complex problems by modeling them as
  interative bits that push and pull on each other)
* TransientBaby (new and improved, with MORE grues!)
* Perl for Beginning or Aspiring Clinically Insane Programmers (gave at
  Desert Code Con, could repeat, if there are any novices to be found
  anywhere other than on IRC)
* Something about when I was working somewhere or something or doing
  something on something, but I forget...
  (Editor: that would be talking about your Gaming Company work)

And our second in-volunteer for giving a talk: Derek Cline.
Congratulations, you may choose any topic you like.

There will additionally be door prizes and cookies.

So speak up about what topic you prefer to hear and discuss, even if it
isn't listed above, or one will be assigned to you... er, for you :)

--Brock