[Phoenix-pm] Meeting tomorrow?

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Thu May 18 09:29:30 PDT 2006

There is another Nello's in Scottsdale (it's still a family owned business,
but they try every now and then to expand and replicate the success of the
north Scottsdale store).  That other one is downtown.  The manager there is
a beer head and keeps a good stock and puts intesting things on tap.  But
in this case, I think we're returning to the north Scottdale location that
we used before and got such a nice turn-out on.  I encourage everyone to
reference http://phoenix.pm.org/wiki/wiki.cgi?MeetingLocations for
figuring out which one that is.  This is just some background =)

-scott