[Phoenix-pm] Live from YAPC!

Andrew Johnson andypm at exiledplanet.org
Thu Jun 29 23:25:07 PDT 2006

You know, I think it would be cool if we could have a meeting where Scott,
Nathan, and I do some mini-presentations on the things we found most
interesting at YAPC.  We could limit our topics to 5-10 min (think Lightning
Talks here).  For my part, I'd definitely like to present something about
SVK (disconnected, peer-to-peer source control) and Plagger (RSS aggregation
for various purposes).

I won't be back in town until July 7th.  I could pull together a
presentation for late in the week of the 10th, but the following week might
be better.