[Phoenix-pm] Live from YAPC!

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Wed Jun 28 13:43:16 PDT 2006

You MUST view the video of Takesako's YAPC::Asia presentation as performed
by Audrey.

http://www.archive.org/download/YAPCAsia2006TokyoLightningTalkppencodeforPerllover/yapc_060330_ppencode_for_perl_lover.mov

Think that's Japanese.

Ingy shuffled his slives before giving his talk (actually, as he started his talk) --
on purpose.  Half of them are on topic.  Half of them are funny.  All of them are
strange.

Everyone is on the irc.perl.org #yapc channel talking about the presentations as
they happen/conclude.  Still laptops everywhere.  Someone just got gonged off
stage when they hit their time limit.

Jose sublet out his lightning talk and is giving his friends all 30 seconds to
read their proffered up half arsed technology predictions and it's funny as heck.

Oh, and now it's theater, involving Damian.  And Randal.

-scott