[Phoenix-pm] Meeting Planning

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Tue Jun 13 10:10:56 PDT 2006

> you to try it.  As I try to do at all presentations there will be live,
> audience-directed coding.

Hey, neat!

>   http://phoenix.pm.org/wiki/wiki.cgi?PerlMongersIdeas

Naw, screw 'em.  The people who can't make one date tend not to be
able to make othr dates as well, even ones they suggest.  Seriously
though, we can do some non-Thursdays if there are people who want to
kabitz but can't do Thursdays.

> The location will most likely be in the scottsdale area. The suggestion
> on the table is upstairs at Scottsdale Four Peaks brewery. I'd like to

Four Peaks Scottsdale is right off of the 101 and Frank Lloyd Wright
in the mega-strip-mall on the south west corner.  They have an partial
upstairs you can check out and it's a lot less noisey than Tempe Four
Peaks.  The food is quite good.  Bring your laptop.