[Phoenix-pm] In town Sun, Mon

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Mon Jul 31 15:18:27 PDT 2006

Well, I do have a car, there's no need for using my hotel room. (For
another thing, my wife and toddler are here, one of whom has an 8 pm
bedtime.)

Also, given the lateness of today, I'm inclined to meet tomorrow
instead. (It turns out I can do Tuesday night too.) Anywhere within a
half-hour of downtown Scottsdale would be fine. Mill's End is great,
since I already know where that is. I just discovered today that my
former favorite cafe, Romancing the Bean, is no longer in North
Scottsdale, they're now in the giant construction zone on Rio Salado
in Tempe... and only open until 5 pm, so that won't work.

So, unless anyone has a better idea, how about?

Time: Tuesday 8/1  8:00 pm
Location: Mill's End (or other suitable juncture)
Topic: conversation, random perl talk

Although I've always been curious as to how Scott lives...

-- Mike

FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>