[Phoenix-pm] Meeting TODAY! - Thursday 27 July 2006 meeting

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Thu Jul 27 17:01:58 PDT 2006

Don't forget we have a meeting today! I'm going to show up early
(6:30ish) to make sure we get a good spot. You should be able to
identify me by the Perl books I will have, which I very well may be
distributing during the meeting.... see you all there!

     Time: Thursday 27 July 2006 7:00pm-9:00pm
 Location: Mill's End Cafe, Tempe, AZ
           http://maps.google.com/maps?q=310+S+Mill+Ave+tempe,+az
           North-West corner of Mill and 3rd (N of University Ave) in Tempe
           Parking off of 3rd (free with validation)
    Topic: YAPC::NA - Experiences and Topics at the conference
           ICFP 2006 - This year's contest, discussion and code
    Other: Free wireless, bring your laptops!

--Brock