[Phoenix-pm] ICFP this weekend! 3 days of intense programming!

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Wed Jul 19 12:36:48 PDT 2006

Yes, everyone is welcome to join our team. So far it is myself, Scott,
and David (who is coming down from Flagstaff). All levels of Perl-fu are
welcome, and even if you just want to come over so we can practice
explaining our solution to you and you point out how we are crazy and
wrong then that is great too.

Last year the conference (where we get to go if we win) was held in
Tallinn, Estonia. This year it is in... drumroll....

... Portland Oregon. Not exactly Estonia, but it would be cool anyway :)

At our next meeting we'll present the problem and talk about our own and
other possible solutions.

--Brock