[Phoenix-pm] Meeting Announcement - Thursday July 27, 2006

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Wed Jul 19 08:05:34 PDT 2006

Yes, Thursday July 27. So let's do it!

     Time: Thursday 27 July 2006 7:00pm-9:00pm
 Location: Mill's End, Tempe, AZ
           http://maps.google.com/maps?q=310+S+Mill+Ave+tempe,+az
           North-West corner of Mill and 3rd (N of University Ave) in Tempe
    Topic: YAPC::NA - Experiences and Topics at the conference
           ICFP 2006 - This year's contest discussion and code
    Other: Free wireless, bring your laptops!

Please send RSVP here to the list so I know how much room to reserve.
I'll let this roll around in your email for a few hours, and then late
this evening or early tomorrow I'm going to cross-post this announcement
to a few other mailing lists (PLUG, AzPHP, RubyGroup, ...).

--Brock

On 2006.07.19.07.00, Scott Walters wrote:
| I'm of the opinion that we shouldn't allow ASU's discooperation to be any
| more of an obstacle.  Let's set something up for Mill's End and put
| energies into advertising on campus bulletin boards.  Brock, have a date
| in mind?
|
| -scott
|
| On  0, Brock <awwaiid at thelackthereof.org> wrote:
| > Yep, google said that their meeting room is only for Google Employees.
| > :(
| >
| > If any of you have contacts at ASU please let me know. I'm still working
| > my way through their hoops, and if we had someone on the inside it would
| > go a lot better I think.
| >
| > --Brock
| >
| > On 2006.07.18.18.48, Scott Walters wrote:
| > | Trying to track down a location.  We're trying to get something at ASU,
| > | specifically, and that isn't going well.  Brock even called Google =P
| > |
| > | -scott
| > |

| > |