[Phoenix-pm] 5 of 18: Commit your $20 to fly in a speaker, you vacationing losers

Derek Cline derek at ninth.org
Mon Jul 3 12:48:07 PDT 2006

Sry I've been a lurker only lately, most of the last six months worth
of meetings have fallen on the week that I'm in LA for work.
Hopefully I'll get to join you guys again soon.

YAPC sounded like fun, thx for all the updates Scott. Between you and
the guys from Shopzilla that went I almost felt like I was there. :)

-=D