[Phoenix-pm] 3 of 18: Commit your $20 to flyin a speaker, you deadbeat

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Mon Jul 3 02:04:02 PDT 2006

Don't make me go down the list of people who pretended to be excited
to meet me or claimed to really enjoy a talk we've had to shake you
bastards down.  Let's make this easy on all of us, okay?

I have three names.  One of them is mine and one is Brock's.  Let's
get with the program, here.

I have about 5 books for door prizes here, and I'm going to drive to
Flagstaff and release them to Book Crossing unless I see some
improvement here.  Lazy ass losers...