[Phoenix-pm] Perl threads?

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Thu Jan 26 12:32:14 PST 2006

Andrew,

Ha! I didn't think about that. Actually, it's missing the =cut's before the
code -- the code are formatted as examples in the POD, not as code with
POD mixed in. But I shouldda!

Actually, the POD doesn't have the fixes made in the review copy stages,
so I'm loathe to pass it out. There were some real boners in there.
Actually, there are some real boners in the final copy, too. But, for
what it's worth (addressing billn here), APress does sell pdfs online.
Protected, of course. Hey, anyone have a copy of that Ecolmsoft program
that decrypts pdfs?

-scott