[Phoenix-pm] Perl threads?

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Thu Jan 26 12:19:34 PST 2006

Erm, yes, perldoc, by special request. I actually wrote it in perldoc
format and wrote a script to convert it to RTF. Me: "Do I *have* to
use Microsoft Word?" APress: "Yes" (half way through the process)
Me: "Surprise! I'm not using Microsoft Word!" APress: "Uh, okay, that
would explain why bullet lists look funny" Me: "Yeah, I'm not sure
what's up with that..."

-scott