[Phoenix-pm] finally

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Thu Jan 26 11:00:16 PST 2006

Dude -- why not just call this the Tempe Social Meeting for Phoenix.PM?
I'd like the emphasize the idea that I (we, Phoenix.PM) have always
encouraged this sort of things as part of our existence.

... a few minutes later ...

OK, I just talked to Tony on efnet, #tempe.pm. Seems his goal is pretty
specific -- mostly social meetings at Four Peaks. I've offered for his
meetings to be Tempe-Beer-Meets for Phoenix.PM instead of a different
group, and he is mulling it over -- but it doesn't matter that much.
Tony is just interested in more social meetings in Tempe, which is
great.

I love participation! It just surprises me when it comes in the way of
another user group springing up :). Tony, I look forward to coming to
hang out with you and everyone at Four Peaks.

--Brock