[Phoenix-pm] finally

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Thu Jan 26 10:28:15 PST 2006

Tony,

On the age of the Internet, where information expires before its header say
it does even on those rare cases where it has expiration headers, I'd
encourage you to still post to the list on nights when you're hoping to get
people to Four Peaks.  Further, I strongly encourage you to cross-post to
phoenix-pm at pm.org.  If there's one thing I hate, ... okay, well, fragmentation
of groups and projects ranks high on the list, let's just say.

Even though this kind of reeks of fragmentation to me, if we (meaning you)
do it right, it can actually reduce effort for us (meaning me) by saving me
having to call and organize beer meetings.

And to continue to not stop where I should have, have you considered linking
to Phoenix.pm?  I'm thinking ASU students and what not might look at Tempe.pm
first, see few signs of life, and be put off on the whole affair.  I don't
feel too out of line suggesting this considering you have the password to
add mention of your meetings to the phoenix.pm.org PerlCalendar page.

Thank you for doing what the hell I say^W^W^W^W^W^W^Wyour cooperation in this matter.

Regards,
-scott

P.S.:  Are we still friends?  I tend to write in such a way that I seldom know the
answer to this question when I'm done addressing someone... anyway, no offense
meant, but cooperation sorely desired.