[Phoenix-pm] meeting on wed

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Wed Jan 25 07:29:58 PST 2006

Well I'll make something up then! Actually I've been dealing with and
thinking about this (AJAX/Javascript) a lot lately, so I can 'learn
y'all some stuff and lead a good discussion.

See everyone tonight! Here's a reminder of the meeting announcement:

     Time: Wednesday 25 January 2006 @7:00pm
 Location: Scottsdale Community College, Room CM-464
           http://www.sc.maricopa.edu/sccmap/ for maps
    Topic: Bring your Favorite/Interesting modules to tell us about
           Scott will present "the surprising difficult to do
           Upload Progress Bar"
           Brock will give a talk on something (AJAX? eh)
           Brock will debrief the group on upcoming Special Guest
           Speakers

--Brock