[Phoenix-pm] [awwaiid@thelackthereof.org: fixed wiki]

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Tue Jan 17 10:18:37 PST 2006

How about the "bring your favorite CPAN module" symposium. Everyone must
bring in their favorite / interesting CPAN module and tell us about it.
And how about we have the meeting next wednesday. And how about you all
send RSVPs to the list. And I'll bring cookies.

Also I've talked to Ticketmaster, who does lots of Perl programming, and
hope to get them in to tell us about it in February. We'll talk about
that at the meeting. And some other future-speaker stuff.

So here is the announcement:

      Time: Wednesday 25 January 2006 @7:00pm
  Location: Scottsdale Community College, Room CM-464
            http://www.sc.maricopa.edu/sccmap/ for maps
     Topic: PRESENTERS NEEDED
            Bring your Favorite/Interesting modules to tell us about
            Scott Talk on something (Perl6/UploadProgress/...)
            Brock Talk on something (VladimirBot? eh)
            Planning for future speakers (Ticketmaster and others)
     Other: Wired internet available, bring your laptop

I look forward to seeing you all there!

--Brock