[Phoenix-pm] phoenix.pm.org update/THE PASSWORD IS...

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Fri Jan 13 12:19:55 PST 2006

Hi Brock,

Not entirely a bad idea, a text-based captcha, but in this case, it's
humans who are manually spamming these things -- apparently often low
cost but English reading and writing foreign labor -- so I don't want
any humans to have access except the group and people who email me.
The Wiki is updated extremely infrequently or never by people
outside this group and by very few people within this group.
But all of this is of course still up for debate. This is just my
reasoning so far.

-scott