[Phoenix-pm] CSS Cookbook, SQL Hacks, Network Security Hacks, CSS Definitive Guide up for reviews

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Tue Dec 5 16:01:08 PST 2006

This is what I got from ORA.  If you have time to do a book review (read it, write
up your thoughts on it, submit it to Amazon, Slashdot, post it to your own blog,
or whatever, and then tell me about it so I can tell the nice lady at ORA about
it so she'll keeping us more books), come to the meeting.  I'll have those
four titles to hand out to whoever can promise a review.  Of course, if you
hate a book, you don't have to submit a review, but you do have to give it back
if you don't do a review ;)

-scott