[Phoenix-pm] Fwd: [Perl Jobs] Perl web application programmer with DBI skills (telecommute), India, AP, Hyderabad

Andrew Johnson andypm at exiledplanet.org
Tue Aug 8 17:14:34 PDT 2006

Well, at today's exchange rate ($1 = INR 46.47), that works out to
~$538/month, or ~$6456/year.  If you're going to telecommute from the
States, it's slave labor.  If you're going to telecommute from the 3rd
world, you might become rich.  Then again, your version of "rich" may
include things like "sanitary water" and "indoor plumbing."

[aj]