[Phoenix-pm] Fwd: [Perl Jobs] Perl web application programmer with DBI skills (telecommute), India, AP, Hyderabad

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Tue Aug 8 09:37:25 PDT 2006

Another month, another telecommute job in India...

----- Forwarded message from Perl Jobs <jobs-admin at perl.org> -----

From: Perl Jobs <jobs-admin at perl.org>
To: jobs at perl.org
Date: Tue,  8 Aug 2006 03:53:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Perl Jobs] Perl web application programmer with DBI skills (telecommute), India, AP, Hyderabad

Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/4465

Job title:
Perl web application programmer with DBI skills

Company name: Phonestack Technologies Pvt Lt.

Location: India, AP, Hyderabad

Pay rate: Rs, 25000 per month

Travel: 0%

Terms of employment: Salaried employee

Hours: Full time

Onsite: no

Phonestack works on cutting edge web-based voip technology that is open
standards and free source based (GPL-ed). We are looking for someone to
take independent charge of building server side for our voip services in
Perl under LAMP

Required skills:
Perl vi make config cgi dbi xhtml javascript

Desired skills:
communications, database design, ruby, python

URL for more information: http://phonestack.com/

Contact information at:
http://jobs.perl.org/job/4465#contact

----- End forwarded message -----