[Phoenix-pm] April Meeting of the Phoenix Ruby Users Group

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Tue Apr 11 10:45:40 PDT 2006

I forgot to forward this sooner... there is a Ruby users group meeting
tonight which you may be intersted in. Below is the info. I am thinking
of doing a talk on Inline::*, including Inline::Ruby at either our
meeting or maybe a joint Perl/Ruby group meeting. But not tonight.

Our next meeting will be on Thursday April 20 somewhere in Scottsdale
unless there are objections. Details to follow in the next day or two.

--Brock

----- Forwarded message from james.britt at gmail.com -----