[Phoenix-pm] One-off PHP gig, short notice

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Fri Sep 23 11:59:19 PDT 2005

Hi everybody!!

I know someone who needs emergency notice PHP work done. (I know this is
the Perl Mongers, but I thought I'd pass work to someone who does PHP and
Perl, and I'm more likely to be able to vouch for someone in Phoenix.PM).
An existing PHP script needs to be integrated in a way it was meant
to be integrated, but the graphic artists there don't understand
programming issues well enough to do it themselves. Despite the emergency
notice, this is not a cash cow (or I'd pretend to know PHP).

Drop me an email if you think you have time free during business hours
tomorrow or the next day.

Thanks,