[Phoenix-pm] Meeting Proposal

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Tue Sep 6 06:57:37 PDT 2005

On 2005.09.02.12.50, Scott Walters wrote:
| Briefly, though, I'm itching to do Perl6::Contexts (introducing the object
| context, reference context, numeric, and string contexts from Perl 6, now
| available in Perl 5, for more concise, more error-free code!) and I promised
| to do a "The Making of Perl 6 Now".
| If I present, we should do at least one other presentation so prevent me
| from monopolizing the group.

I'd like to learn about Perl6::Contexts.

Also, I offer to present 'Introduction to Modular Programming in Perl'
as a ramp-up to 'Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming in Perl'.
Later I wouldn't even mind doing some other programming models
(functional, logical...).

Of note, the DNS for the phoenix.pm.org website is probably propagated
by now, so everyone should be able to access it without having to add a
static entry in your hosts.conf file :)

--Brock