[Phoenix-pm] Meeting room possibilities...

Andrew Johnson andypm at exiledplanet.org
Tue Oct 25 00:47:25 PDT 2005

A little bit more research reveals to me that the "enhanced podcast"
concept, while a nice one, is probably too proprietary to be useful for
our group.  (Specially, it's an Apple iTunes/iPod technology, wrapped in
their AAC file format.)  However, I have viewed SWF audio+slideshows to
good effect, so perhaps that route would be more acceptable, especially
since it seems Brock is already familiar with it.  SWF players
(including the highly annoying Macromedia Flash) are more ubiquitous
than iTunes, and the SWF format is at least partially open.

[aj]